Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to my little sister!

This is a card organizer that the template came from SCS. I rolled using "It's Beautiful" jumbo wheel in silver Encore ink across the front and back cover as well as each inside folder page for the main decoration. Printed on Pretty in Pink the birthday calender and sponged the edges. Came together fairly quickly for my first attempt at this. Quick embellishment with the five petal flower punch from SU and a brad in the center. Bound with the BIA

I am going to fill it with at least one card for one month.. I have until January 15th when she arrives in town. Planning on using some of these cards for a card buffet in February too so double good for me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful! I love the wheel done in Encore ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card organize, its the gift that keeps on giving :)

    ReplyDelete