Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cupid Day 3!!!

What a lucky girl I am!!!!! Thanks so much Erin for the wonderful gifts you made for me. Again it was wrapped in a beautiful Towel with a heart. And inside was a nifty box with a clear cutout lid filled with chocolate! LOVE all the chocolate in todays gift! She also included 4 tags made with the exclusive to SU! die "Top Note"... hung with my new favorite 'ribbon' the cord from the past Holidays Mini! I don't usually buy that kind of thing until it makes the main catty but its so awesome I had to. Also in the box holding Hershey Kisses was a darling acetate box. AND a very cool flip fold card where the main panel opens independently. Going to have to figure these out and do a class for them :) Here are a couple pictures :) Thank-you so very much Erin for the most enjoyable 3 days of presents.


1 comment: