Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm a Stampin' Up! grandma!

About a month ago, I was contacted through my Demonstrator Business Website by Alyson who was looking for information on signing up to become a Demo. The end all of that conversation was she did join up during SAB and her Starter kit which was already a great deal, was 15% off and she got an additional set for free!

SAB is now over but another Recruiting promo is still on which is the ability to split your Starter Kit payment into 3 payments. This is on until the end of April so if you are being held back by the financial start up costs, please contact me so I can give you more information.

So how does that make me a SU! Grandma? Well, Alyson held her first workshop last week and one lady who attended decided to sign up to get the 20% instant income/discount that all demos receive. Particularly since on your first order over $200, you receive an additional 10% instant income/discount!

One of the great things about SU! is the ability to be as active or business minded as you like. As long as you make your quarterly minimums to stay active, SU! doesn't care if you only buy for yourself for the discount or you try to find customers and hostesses and try to actually make money.

As your upline, I will spend several hours with you over the course of the first several weeks, one on one with training and advice. Both through email, phone and in person. Once you are set up and have the basics down, I am always available to help answer questions or figure something out and as well I will have bi-monthly downline meetings where we will learn, educate, share and get our fingers inky. The next meeting is to be May 12th at 9:30am.

If you have any questions about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demo, please contact me by phone or email. It's a great way to either get a discount on your own paper craft purchases or to earn some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment